2 teaspoons lemon juice,
1 tablespoon orange juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup golden raisins,
1 tablespoon rum
½ cup cream
25 grams of grated chocolate;
1 cup walnuts
- Peel bananas and cut into slices.
- Mix lemon juice with orange juice and honey.
- Put the bananas into a bowl and leave to soak for a while in the mixture of juice and honey.
- Put the raisins in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with rum and let soak.
- Beat the cream until it becomes whipped cream and stir in the grated chocolate.
- Toss the sliced bananas, raisins and walnuts.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve.