130 gr. butter
70 gr. sugar
80 gr. soft flour
80 gr. fresh milk
70 gr. fine semolina
1 tsp. teaspoon baking powder
zest of half orange
80 gr. almonds
- Boil in a half of littre water, one littre of sugar, cinnamon and cloves for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat butter and sugar in mixer.
- Add one to one yolks of eggs and orange zest.
- Add the flour, milk, semolina, baking powder and mix gently.
- Beat the egg whites separately and make meringue.
- Add the mixture into the meringue with egg whites.
- Then, Butter the pan and pour the entire mixture.
- Sprinkle over the almonds, which we cleaned and cut into strips.
- Cake Bake in a preheated moderate oven for 1 hour.
- When it is ready, remove it from the oven and we put the cold syrup.
- We Serve it in pieces.