5 cups water
1 glass of wine, oil
1 kg flour
lemon juice (1-2 lemons)
2 tablespoons yeast sharp
For the syrup:
1 1 / 2 package sugar
6 cups water
1 cup honey
half a lemon
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
- Put in a bowl all the ingredients water, oil, flour, lemon juice, salt and yeast and stir well.
- After leaving approximately 1 hour until the batter to rise.
- In a pan add the oil to burn.
- Pour batter slowly with a tablespoon.
- Allow to fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- In a saucepan add water, sugar and honey.
- Add the lemon juice just before prepare the syrup and remove from heat.
- As it is hot dip the round donuts in until soft.
- Serve on a platter and sprinkle with cinnamon.