For the vegetarian variant follow the directions, skipping the ham from the ingredients.
Time for prep: 20 minutes
Quantity: 4 portions
- 8 brown big mushrooms,
- 2 cloves of garlic well chopped,
- 150 gr of goat cheese,
- 4 slices of ham, cut into halves,
- 2 spoons of olive oil,
- 50 g of pine seeds, easily roasted,
- 1 small hand of parsley, easily chopped,
- Green salad and French toast for serving
You warm the oven at 200 Celsius degrees. Dry the mushrooms with a napkin and put them upside down, on a baking pan.
Condiment them with salt and pepper, then pour the garlic. On the top of them put cheese and one piece of ham.
Pour some olive oil on top of the mushrooms and cover the pan with aluminum foil and them put them into the oven for 10 minutes (after 5 minutes take out the foil).
Pour the pine seeds and the parsley right when you get them out of the oven and the cheese is melted.
Serve them with French toast and green salad.