2 Beef tenderloin Fillets up to 180 grams,
2 spring onions,
1 small onion,
half cup of beef broth,
2-3 tablespoons cream
half cup red wine
1 tablespoon butter
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and more pepper (preferably)
- Season the beef fillets and chop the onions and the garlic.
- In pan, pour a little oil and some butter and fry all the onions and garlic.
- Add immediately the beef fillet before burning onions.
- Cook about five minutes, turning frequently on both sides.
- Immediately add the red wine.
- Add the broth and let the beef to cook.
- When they "drink" all the broth, add the cream.
- Lower the temperature in half and continue cooking, stirring often, until the sauce thickens.
- Served with steamed vegetables of your choice.