400 gr. Pennes
200 gr. cream
200 gr. smoked salmon
3 tablespoons butter
1 red chili pepper
2 tablespoons dill
- Cook the pennes according to instructions in plenty of salted water and drain them.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small thin strips.
- Scrape the lemon, peel and chop the dill and pepper.
- Put in a saucepan the butter and when melted, add the salmon, pepper and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta, the cream and stir.
- Pour the dill and lemon zest continuing stirring for 1 minute.
- Put your food away from the heat.
- Serve immediately.