MATERIALS for stuffing
200 gr. canned crab
drained and minced with a fork
150 gr. shrimp, cut into pieces
3 tablespoons cream
50 gr. Roquefort mashed with a fork
125 gr. drained canned corn
1 bunch green onions chopped
2 teaspoons hot sauce for seafood
2 drops Tabasco
2 teaspoons lemon juice
MATERIALS for the package
4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl of stuffing.
- Cut one pastry sheet into three strips of equal thickness.
- The Spread with margarine.
- Place one strip over the other to look like a stretch.
- Place a spoonful of filling at one end, fold the three strips together.
- Brush with extra margarine.
- Repeat the same with other cards.
- Bake in oven until browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Place the puff pastry on serving tray.