Half pound of Chicken (any part)
Fresh mushrooms, a package.
White wine 1 cup water
Oil, 1 glass of wine
CREAM 1 cup water
Juice of one lemon and one orange
1 bunch dill, chopped
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Start this so EASY RECIPE by being the lamb seasoning and browning them in olive oil over low heat.
- Then the add the white wine.
- Stir the mushrooms and boil until they drink their juice.
- Then add the CREAM and lemon juice and orange.
- Boil until thickens and remove from heat.
- Garnish with the freshly ground pepper and dill.
- Served with salad or rice and white wine.