Quiz - Test
Recipe of the day
Movies, Actors and Directors
Do you know what three Godfather cast members were all up for the Best Supporting Actor Oscar? Find it out right here.
ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. What movie earned Tom Hanks his third straight Oscar nomination, in 1996?
That Thing You Do!
2. What Pulp Fiction star once served as Bill Cosby's stand-in on The Cosby Show?
Samuel L. Jackson
3. What one city must a movie play in to be eligible for an Oscar?
4. What George Lucas film, made for $750,000 is considered the most profitable movie in Hollywood history?
The Empire Strikes Back
5. In which decade of the 20th century were the Oscars born?
6. What was Crocodile Dundee's real first name?
7. When was the movie Duck Soup made?
8. What year was the movie 42nd Street made?
9. Who was the director of the movie The Third Man (1949)?
Joseph L. Mankiewicz
10. Who was the director of the movie Taxi Driver (1976)?
What Is The Type Of Man You Are Searching For?
How Sexuel You Are?
What Attracts Others Towards You?
Are You Really Ready And Able To Meet Happiness?
Will You Be Happy With Him Or Her?
How To Make Others Fall Madly In Love With You?
Are Your Relations Equivaltent Or Are You Constantly “Beneath”?
Have You Found Your Other Half?
Flags of the World
Capital Cities of Africa
Capital Cities of Asia
Flags of South And North American Countries
Flags of European Countries
How “Strong” Is Your Immune System?
Diabetes: Are You In Danger?
How Good Is Your Health In General?
How Well Do You Sleep?
How Healthy Are Your Eating Habits?
How Well Do You Know The Principles Of Feng Shui?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 easyarea.com - P&P Multimedia Golden Interactive LTD