Quiz - Test
Recipe of the day
Movies, Actors and Directors
Do you know what three Godfather cast members were all up for the Best Supporting Actor Oscar? Find it out right here.
ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. Who had a thick-gummed best friend named Bubba Blue?
The Red Stone
2. What actress scored a record 12 Oscar nominations, winning first for the year 1933 and last for 1981?
3. What movie has Jack Nicholson yell at Tom Cruise: "You can't handle the truth"?
A Few Good Men
The Crossing Guard
4. In which 1990 Robert de Niro film did the director's parents both appear?
Mary Shelleys Frankenstein
This Boy’s Life
5. For which film did Katharine Hepburn win the first of her four 20th century Oscars?
The Little Minister
6. For which film did Barbra Streisand win her second Oscar?
A Star is Born-Evergreen
All Night Long
The Owl And The Pussycat
The Mirror Has Two Faces
7. What is Jim Carrey's profession in Liar Liar?
8. Who was playing Margo Channing at the movie All About Eve (1950)?
9. Who was the director of the movie The Third Man (1949)?
Joseph L. Mankiewicz
10. Who was the director of the movie Taxi Driver (1976)?
What Is The Type Of Man You Are Searching For?
How Sexuel You Are?
What Attracts Others Towards You?
Are You Really Ready And Able To Meet Happiness?
Will You Be Happy With Him Or Her?
How To Make Others Fall Madly In Love With You?
Are Your Relations Equivaltent Or Are You Constantly “Beneath”?
Have You Found Your Other Half?
Flags of the World
Capital Cities of Africa
Capital Cities of Asia
Flags of South And North American Countries
Flags of European Countries
How “Strong” Is Your Immune System?
Diabetes: Are You In Danger?
How Good Is Your Health In General?
How Well Do You Sleep?
How Healthy Are Your Eating Habits?
How Well Do You Know The Principles Of Feng Shui?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 easyarea.com - P&P Multimedia Golden Interactive LTD