1 large crab
For the vinaigrette dressing:
A few finely chopped pickled cucumbers
1-2 tablespoons chopped capers
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
2 tablespoons white vinegar
5 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil the Crab.
- Then clean and keep only the flesh.
- Cut the flesh of the crab in small pieces.
Make the vinaigrette dressing:
- Mix in a deep bowl of pickled cucumbers, capers, garlic, parsley, vinegar and olive oil.
- Then add the sauce vinaigrette in small pieces of the crab.
- Cover with transparent film and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Serve after 2 hours.