800 gr. pasta
800 gr. spinach
400 gr. mushrooms
3-4 tablespoons chopped parsley
2-3 tablespoons chopped basil
2 tablespoons olive oil
a little sugar
Salt and pepper
- Cook the sauce first. Put in blender the chopped tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper
- Melt in the mixer and then put them in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Wash the spinach, onions and mushrooms and finely chop.
- In a frying pan put the vegetables with little olive oil over medium heat for ten minutes, just enough to wilt
- Add salt and pepper. Put the pasta to boil and strain as they are ready.
- Once everything is ready put first the pasta on the dish
- Pour over vegetables and toss with pasta.
- And finally, pour the tomato sauce and serve