- 2 cucumbers
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella (I like to use the little balls)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wash the cucumbers and dry them off.
Cut into 1/4-inch slices, and then cut those in quarters so you're left with triangular-shaped cucumber pieces.
Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut them in quarters. Dice the avocado.
Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, basil, and mozzarella in a bowl.
Pour on the oil, vinegar, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
Tastes best if served immediately.