1 cup basmati rice,
8 squid sliced
400 gr. mydi kernels,
1 cup white wine
2 cups hot water
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Chop the onions in and cook, stirring constantly.
- Add the lobster, shrimp and squid.
- Carefully pour half the oil from the pan.
- Put the pan of rice.
- The fry briefly.
- After you add the mydopsicha.
- Continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the meal with wine and add hot water.
- Add the egg, pepper and salt.
- Stir well and reduce heat.
- Simmer until all liquid evaporate, about 15-20 minutes.