1 kg minced lamb or beef
1 handful chopped onion
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
3-4 tablespoons butter
Water 5 cups milk
16 sheets of pastry
1 handful of grated cheese
Salt and pepper
- Fry the onions in butter.
- Put the meat and when toast.
- Add one cup water, tomato paste, parsley, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Allow to simmer for an hour.
- Soak and knead with milk nuts.
- Pour the cream into the pan with the meat after removing from the fire.
- Add well-beaten eggs and grated cheese.
- Mix well and the filling is ready.
- Spread on greased baking sheets half, and buttered them, one by one.
- Pour the mixture over the filling and poured well, so everywhere has the same thickness.
- Cover top with remaining buttered sheets.
- Cut the excess of the upper leaves.
- Wet leftovers bottom sheet and turn in the pan.
- Bake the pie.