Half a pound of beans medium
2 medium onions
1 stalk celery
200 grams of tomato sauce,
2-3 fresh tomatoes
a little olive oil
a half liter of water
- Place from the night before the beans in cold water in a bowl and cover until the next day.
- We start to do the next day to our traditional bean soup, boiling the beans in water for 10 minutes and throwing the water first or second.
- Warm water and again after a boil, put in chopped onions and carrots cut into rounds.
- After 2-3 minutes add the beans and leave for about an hour all together to a boil.
- Immediately after adding the tomato juice, the chopped tomatoes, celery, oil, salt and pepper and boil for another 20 minutes.
- Served hot in a deep dish.