a package Rigatoni
2 courgettes, sliced
6 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper
1 cup blanched flowers of BROCCOLI
1 cup half-CREAM
1 / 4 cup chopped parsley
200 g grated Parmesan cheese
200 grams grated mozzarella
200 g grated cheese
- Start this wonderful RECIPE, put salt and draining the zucchini.
- Then, put in the saucepan with half the butter.
- Mix with broccoli and parsley.
- Stir CREAM with half Parmesan.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water.
- Drain and mix with the cream milk and half the grated cheese.
- Empty into a large dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and plenty of freshly ground pepper.
- Enter here and there on the surface of the remaining butter into small pieces.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.