Quiz - Test
Recipe of the day
Movies, Actors and Directors
Do you know what three Godfather cast members were all up for the Best Supporting Actor Oscar? Find it out right here.
ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. What theme is central to the movies The Lost Weekend, The Morning After and My Name Is Bill W.?
2. What 1982 movie had critic Janet Maslin carp: "The Oscar seemed to have been mistaken for the Nobel Peace Prize"?
3. Who was the first female to direct a movie that raked in over $100 million?
4. What movie's signature line was: "I'll be back"?
The Running Man's
5. In which decade of the 20th century were the Oscars born?
6. Which anniversary did the Oscars celebrate in 1998?
7. In which 1979 film with Bo Derek was the title simply a number?
8. What year was the movie 42nd Street made?
9. Which actor was not playing in the movie The Searchers (1956)?
10. Who was the director of the movie The Third Man (1949)?
Joseph L. Mankiewicz
What Is The Type Of Man You Are Searching For?
How Sexuel You Are?
What Attracts Others Towards You?
Are You Really Ready And Able To Meet Happiness?
Will You Be Happy With Him Or Her?
How To Make Others Fall Madly In Love With You?
Are Your Relations Equivaltent Or Are You Constantly “Beneath”?
Have You Found Your Other Half?
Flags of the World
Capital Cities of Africa
Capital Cities of Asia
Flags of South And North American Countries
Flags of European Countries
How “Strong” Is Your Immune System?
Diabetes: Are You In Danger?
How Good Is Your Health In General?
How Well Do You Sleep?
How Healthy Are Your Eating Habits?
How Well Do You Know The Principles Of Feng Shui?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 easyarea.com - P&P Multimedia Golden Interactive LTD